|Questions:||• Do you want to provide great Customer Service using fewer resources?|
• Do you want to become more efficient?
• Do you want to become more agile and able to adapt to a changing market?
• Do you want greater security in your sector?
At this event we will help you answer these questions for your Business.
|Description:||The world is a tougher place today! We all have to deliver more with less! Budgets are being cut - yet outputs are expected to improve. |
Successful organisations today need to ensure that their business operations and projects are aligned properly with strategic organisational goals. And the world is changing more rapidly today than ever before!
How do we organise our business processes and projects for optimum effectiveness in this scenario? The answer is - it isn't easy - but the returns are huge in terms of business value for those who can get it right.
This briefing will present delegates with an understanding of the current ‘state-of-the-art’ business processes improvement methodologies. We will show you how to approach Business Process Improvement in order to guarantee a successful outcome and make a meaningful impact on the performance of the organisation.
|Suitable for:||This briefing is suitable for senior managers, staff managers, senior staff members and anyone involved in strategic planning and/or business process improvement activities.|
|Briefing Objectives:||At the end of this briefing, participants will understand how to : |
- Align the organisation to meet the strategic goals.
- Measure the effectiveness of the organisation.
- Implement and manage change.
- Maintain and improve the organisation’s performance.
- Deal with conflicting resource requirements.
- Create an effective organisation structure.
- Use BPI Tools to energise people and deliver success.
|Benefits:||Improve the ability of your organisation to meet its goals and objectives.|
Make sure teams and individuals are working on the ‘right’ projects.
Eliminate wasted time and effort in the business processes.
|Topics Included:||Setting a Strategic Direction for the Organisation|
Aligning individuals and teams with the overall direction
Dealing with conflicting requirements for time and resources
Aligning the organisation structure
KPI’s and measuring effectiveness
Business Process Improvement Tools
Operational Excellence Tools
Lean Six Sigma applied to Business Process Improvement